Thursday, July 8, 2010

Pain



Pain
Let me resay that,

PAIN!
Pain from living.
~
To live is to hurt,
Small pains and
Large pains
Unavoidable.
~
Physical pain
From engagements in
Physical acts.
Bang your elbow
~
Oh that hurts,
But not like
A horse wreck,
A car wreck.
~
Bang your thumb
With a hammer,
Fall playing football.
If you play you are gona hurt.
!
Here’s the bitch,
If you don’t play
You gona hurt.
Just standing at work.
~
So you relax
Lay back
Get more out of shape
And hurt more.
~
Decide to work out
Oh My God!
Didn’t know you
Get so sore.
~
My advice, if you are
Going to hurt,
Hurt doing something
Instead of hurting for nothing.
~
Pain
Let me resay that,
PAIN!
Pain from living.
~
Emotional pain,
Disappointment,
Unrequitedly love,
And loss.
~
Hurts in a way
We all know
But sometimes
Cannot say.
~
Being betrayed by a lie,
Unkept promises,
Even good intention
Can rock your certainties.
~
Hurt as bad as
A horse wreck,
A car wreck,
Sometime so bad
~
Is the hurt that
We craw into it,
And hide.
So as not to get hurt again.
~
Here’s the bitch,
When you hide from hurt
The hurt is
All around you.
!
Hurt not left behind
Cannot heal.
But you can only
Leave it behind
~
By exposing yourself,
Like a wound to the sun,
To life
With all its risk.
~
Then the pain can go away!
My advice, if you are
Going to hurt,
Hurt living, not dying!
~
~
~
©
Rexx

1 comment:

mel said...

You are so right and that is what I do most of the time but physical pain such as nerve.pain is UNBEARABLE at times that's when I hide in my cave